All of the membership rules contained herein apply equally to members, temporary members and guests alike.
All reference to the ‘Club’ refers to Smart Fitness Athlone ,its staff, employees, sub contractors, agents and representatives. Facilities refer to the gymnasium and fitness studios where applicable. Members of the club are bound, as a condition of membership, to comply with the rules set out below. This is to ensure that the facilities are properly and safely used and that all members have full advantage of them without interfering with the enjoyment of others.
All memberships are Non-Transferable & Non-Refundable. All members must be over 16 to avail of facilities and services provided at Smart Fitness Athlone is a private members club and the management reserve the right to refuse membership to any individual without cause. References may be required on a case by case basis and Garda checks will also be run on a case by case basis. Failure to pass a Garda check will result in membership termination and the refusal of entry again.Membership may be renewed on payment of the prevailing fee and in accordance with the terms and conditions then in force. By joining the club, members automatically accept and agree to be bound by these conditions of membership.The club may withdraw use of all or part of the club for the purpose of undertaking maintenance work or any other work considered necessary for a maximum period of seven working days. Entry will only be permitted to those with a valid membership, in date and in credit. If you have an amount due to be paid on your account you won’t be able to enter the building. As a member you agree to comply with the rules of the club with regards to use of the facilities, opening hours and your conduct. The club may make reasonable changes to these rules, from time to time, provided the club gives advance notice of these changes. You may, at your own discretion and expense, obtain personal insurance for loss, injury or damage that you might sustain arising from use of the club. You exercise at your own discretion and accept any injury or illness brought on by exercise is your own responsibility. Members wishing to report on accidents, incidents, or problems with services at the club should contact the owner Bartosz Robotycki or can email email@example.com in confidence. In the event of a breach of membership rules and regulations the Club reserves the right of admission and may reserve the right to require any member or guest to leave the premises. Any member found in breach of rules or committing an illegal act including theft, will be asked to permanently leave the club and be barred from ever entering the club again.
MEMBERSHIP OPTION 1 & 2 TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Membership is valid for 28 days ( month / 4 weeks ) starting from the date of purchase and cant be transferred for another period of time.
- Cost of Membership OPTION 1 is €60 and OPTION 2 is €75
- Membership option 1 includes: *8 Gym sessions per month ( approx.. 2 per week) *Introduction session *Body measurements *Training programme *Workout advice PRICE €60
- Membership option 2 includes: *12 Gym sessions per month (approx.. 3 per week) *Introduction session *Body Measurements *Training Programme *Workout advice PRICE €75
- *Introduction session includes body measurements and presentation of workout programme.
- To book your first session choose time and date suitable for you and contact us to book remaining session thereafter
- No need to book all sessions at once.
- If a member is not going to use all 8 or 12 sessions within 28 days from date of purchase – remaining sessions would be lost.
- Membership belongs to person who purchase it and can’t be transferred to another person, this agreement is not transferable
- Membership fee is not refundable
- The fee relates exclusively to the use of the gym facility
- All payments for membership are due in advance
The club reserves the right to vary the opening hours as considered necessary for the proper operation of the centre.
Guests of members are welcome to use the facilities & services of the club, by purchasing a 1 day gym pass. Guest Day Passes can be purchased using cash at reception for a fee of €10. There is no limit to the number of day passes a person can purchase/use.
Safety & Hygiene
Throughout the course of your membership with the club, regular health and medical screening should be sought from your General Practitioner. Before using the fitness facilities, you should go through a basic introductory session with one of the fitness staff, followed by further sessions (as necessary) to ensure that you understand the equipment and adopt a safe training regime that suits your needs. The booking of this is your responsibility. It is necessary that all members and guests of the club wear appropriate, clean attire and footwear when using the studio and gym. If you feel dizzy, faint, unwell or feel any unusual pain then you must stop exercising and inform a member of staff immediately. Members cannot train in the club without a hand towel. In the interest of hygiene members must wipe down each piece of equipment after use. Studio users are advised to inform the instructor of any injuries, pains or concerns prior to the class starting.
Payment Terms & Conditions – Smart Fitness Athlone
All of the membership rules contained herein apply equally to members, temporary members, guests to our clubs and website users and visitors alike.
These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Ireland.
PH. NUMBER ………………………………………….